Have you ever attempted Panda explicit’ sweet fire bird yet? It’s a reasonably new object however it’s quick become a favourite. It has that exquisite sweetness with simply the right quantity of spice to it. however just like each other entree item there, they always come up with about three bird bites and eight pineapple pieces with each serving!
Fortunately, this homemade model is virtually clean to whip up. And in case you’re brief on time, you may even cut down the cook time in addition by the usage of frozen hen nuggets. With that, this may be on your dinner desk in 15 mins from begin to finish!
And sure, as usually, the homemade version is always tastier and more healthy considering that you recognize exactly what’s going into your meal!
|Express Sweet Fire Chicken|
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups diced pineapple, fresh or canned
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce, or more, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
For The Chicken
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into
- 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
How To Make
- Warmth vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high warmness.
- working one by one, dredge hen in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in flour once more, urgent to coat.
- operating in batches, add hen to the skillet, three or 4 at a time, and prepare dinner till evenly golden and crispy, approximately 2 mins on each aspect. transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- warmness olive oil in a large skillet over medium high warmth. upload bell pepper and pineapple and cook, stirring every now and then, till gentle, about three-four minutes. Stir in chicken and Thai sweet chili sauce until well blended, about 1-2 mins.
- Serve without delay, garnished with green onions.