Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
|Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich|
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bread, thick Texas style
- 4 slices cheese, I used Colby jack and pepper jack
- Salt & Pepper
How To Make:
- Butter one side of each piece of bread, set aside.
- In a frying pan, melt a little butter over low heat.
- Fry eggs so the yokes are cooked how you like them.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once done, remove from flame.
- In a separate frying pan, add a slice of bread, buttered side down.
- Add a slice of Colby jack cheese.
- Top with two fried eggs.
- Add a slice of pepper jack cheese on top of the eggs.
- Top with another piece of bread, buttered side up.
- Cover pan with a lid and cook until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown on both sides.