Italian Hoagie Dip Recipe
|Italian Hoagie Dip Recipe|
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, diced small
- 1/4 pound deli Genoa salami, diced small
- 1/4 pound deli ham, diced small
- 8 slices Provolone cheese, diced small
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup hot banana peppers, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3-4 cups finely chopped iceberg or Romaine lettuce
How To Make
- In a huge bowl, combine the chopped meats and cheese, onion and banana peppers. upload the mayonnaise and Italian seasoning and stir to mix.
- Simply earlier than serving, stir within the chopped lettuce. Serve with baguette slices or crackers.