Creamy Parmesan One Pot Chicken And Rice
|Creamy Parmesan One Pot Chicken And Rice|
- 1.5 Pounds Chicken Breasts, Cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Large onion, Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced (3 Teaspoons)
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup long grain white rice
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Parsley for serving, Optional
How To Make
- Heat the butter in a huge skillet over medium high warmness. upload the onion and cook dinner for two-three minutes, till starting to melt.
- Add the diced chicken to the pan in conjunction with the Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt.
- Cook dinner and stir for 5 minutes till hen is golden on all facets.
- Upload the garlic and cook for one greater minute, stirring continuously.
- Add the chicken broth and rice to the pan and stir.
- Bring to a boil, then lessen the warmth to medium low.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 17-20 mins, till rice is completely tender.
- Stir within the heavy cream and parmesan. Serve right now topped with parsley if desired.