Cheesy Taco Spaghetti Casserole
|Cheesy Taco Spaghetti Casserole|
- 1 box (1 lb) thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (15 oz) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 8 oz velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- chopped tomato & green onion for garnish
How To Make
- Heat oven to 350 levels. put together a 9x13 baking dish and spray with cooking spray.
- In a skillet pan, cook dinner floor beef over medium-high warmness till not pink. Drain and return to pan.
- Add the taco seasoning and water to the pork, stir until blended together.
- Upload the undrained chili beans, tomato sauce, and chunked Velveeta cheese. Stir collectively and permit the Velveeta melt. turn warmth to low and allow simmer at the same time as the pasta cooks.
- In the meantime, cook pasta according to bundle commands. keep in mind to salt your water so your pasta has a few flavor!
- Drain pasta when completed and upload to the taco red meat combination. Stir together and sell off into the organized baking dish. top with the shredded cheese.
- Cook dinner for 20 mins. Garnish with chopped tomato and green onion.