For those of you who want to have a new carpet as a complement to the room, would be confused determine the choice. Both in terms of color, materials, functions, size, until the arrangement can be a challenge that is quite troublesome. But do not worry. This time we will review the complete decor of this cool floor so you will not be mistaken in choosing the carpet for the room at home. Let's see the complete guide to choosing the following room carpet.
Previously, There Are Some Things You Need To Know
Before starting any further about the carpet selection you want, there are some cool carpet features and facts that you must know:
Carpets can provide a tranquil and warm effect on a room thanks to the nature of the material that can be absorbed or absorbed, so it can lower the room noise and increase the temperature of the room (conductor). In addition, the carpet can also be as an insulator, where the carpet material can absorb heat so that the room becomes cool and cool even when the weather is hot. This means the carpet is a complimentary room that is not temperature dependent and is suitable to use anytime.
Like other home accessories, carpet trends are also changing from time to time. In principle, the trend of carpet depends on three main factors namely color, comfort, and texture. As homeowners, the choice of carpets back again to their respective tastes. However, neutral color trends are always a favorite, although convenience and texture are also priorities that are tailored to the theme and desire of each.
Mats, Carpets, and Rugs
Similar but not the same, mats, carpets, and rugs have a slight difference in material or material terms. Mats generally use wicker materials such as rattan or pandanus. The carpet is made of a mixture of wool, polypropylene, nylon, and so on. While rugs use luxurious materials such as wool or silk with a beautiful pattern of colorful.
In terms of size, mats and rugs are more easily stored and held when needed, while the carpet can cover partly up to the floor of the room.
Well, after mastering the general points just described above, it's time to start some important considerations in choosing a carpet that suits your needs.
Selection of carpet quality depends on several factors, among others.
- How Often The Room Is UsedEvery room in the house has a different frequency of use.
- What is the Room Function
- Note External Access To The Room
Selection of carpet color is determined by several factors, among others:
- For Often Used Rooms, Avoid Bright Colors
- For Decorations, Just Use Bright
- Also, make sure the carpet color selection is adjusted to the lighting conditions in the room.
- Customize Also with Room Theme
Generally use several types of materials: wool, nylon, and polyester. Here's a brief explanation:
Choosing the right carpet size just use the following tips:
- If the carpet will be placed in the middle of the room, make sure all the main furniture such as sofas and tables to fit into the carpet space.
- If the furniture is too big to be loaded in your carpet, just 2 feet ahead of the furniture that goes into the carpet space.
- Finally, if there are no rules in the arrangement of furniture, carpets are generally placed in the middle of the room without any specific restrictions.
BERITA LENGKAP DI HALAMAN BERIKUTNYA